Discover the New Way to Calculate The Number of Trusses With Amazing Software From PlanSwift

Calculating the number of trusses by hand is a complete waste of time. Pen and paper in hand, calculator next to you sitting at the table. You can easily spend hours getting estimates together for one job.

There is a much easier way

The new round of truss software allows you to make this entire process faster, easier and more accurate. By working with either original digital plans, or plans you scan in, including PDFs you know you have every measurement you need.

Download your copy of PlanSwift now!

No need to go out to a construction site and measure or worse yet "guess-t-mite"what you need.

"PlanSwift has changed my life as an estimator."
-Universal Roofing & Contracting Services / Michael Fitzpatrick

"Working with the PlanSwift Software, along with the PlanSwift team has been a positive experience"
-84 Lumber / Steve Gorman

"Our looking for ways to increase productivity and decrease expenses. PlanSwift...will help us reach that goal."
-MCCar Homes / Paul Schleif

"PlanSwift has been a great asset to our company."
-Universal Forest Products / Bob C.

"I am absolutely blown away by what PlanSwift has to offer."
-Miller Paving and Construction / Mike Thomas

"Our company, like every New Home Builder today, is looking for ways to increase productivity and decrease expenses. PlanSwift Pro has become the tool that will help us reach that goal. We believe that by using PlanSwift we will literally trim days off of the time it takes us to perform our construction estimates. PlanSwift's templates allow us to standardize the work of our whole team, and improve our accuracy. All of our estimators immediately saw the advantage that PlanSwift brings...and they all wanted it immediately! Thanks also to the responsive support staff for even the simplest question."
-MCCar Homes / Paul Schleif

But what will it cost you?


First, what is your time worth? When you use PlanSwift you will be able to complete all types of estimates and takeoffs in 10% of the time.  Leaving you with 90% more time to do all the other tasks you need to do every day.

How much would you be willing to pay to get that much of your life back.

Luckily the price is nowhere near that much.  In fact, you can will get PlanSwift for 14 days for absolutely nothing.  We don't want your money today, or tomorrow. For the next 14 days we want you to get full use of PlanSwift and see what it can do for you and how it will help with truss estimating, takeoffs and any other estimating you may need done.  

We are willing to do this because we know once you see just how good this program is you will not want to go back to life without it.  

When it comes time to invest in this amazing software you will be shocked by how little we ask for it.  Less than $1,000.  Compared to the $3,000.00+ dollars of other programs, which do the same thing, you will see this is stealing.

Fill out the form below for PlanSwift's award winning software. Just for filling in your information, you will receive the 14-day free trial of the complete software system. Not some half-locked useless test version but the real thing. The people at PlanSwift will even throw in personalized step-by-step training course just for you.

Just complete the form below to start.